- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, mobile terminal or other electronic device by which a user accesses the Internet in order to help the user navigate the website efficiently, perform certain functions and allow the website to “remember” the user'’ actions or preferences over time.
Cookies are mainly used for the following purposes:
- to access the site and ensure secure interaction with the website, as well as to upload content;
- to retain individual actions and preferences of users;
- for behavior-based online advertising and to show ads relevant to what the user has searched for in the past.
- How to manage cookies?
Most browsers support cookies, but users can configure their browsers to refuse them and delete them whenever they want. You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already stored on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent the storage of cookies. However, if you do this, you may need to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site, and certain services and features may not work.
You can block / disable cookies in your web browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential ones), you may not be able to access all or part of our site, as some cookies may be strictly necessary for the operation of the website.
- What are the categories of cookies that can be used?
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are needed for the proper functioning and operation of our website. These include, for example, cookies that allow you to upload content or to log in securely.
- Analytical / performance cookies, which allow the recognition of the number of visitors and the way they navigate the website. This type of cookies helps improve the browsing experience of users.
- Functionality cookies, which are used to recognize users who return to the site. These cookies help to customize the content.
- Targeting and advertising cookies, which record your visit to a website, the pages you have viewed, the articles you have viewed, and the links you have followed. These cookies are used to make the advertising displayed on the website more relevant to your interests.
- Web beacons, which are usually used in combination with cookies to track if you have opened a specific email.
In the following table, you shall find more information on the individual cookies used on this website and the purposes for which we use them:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Duration / Expiration|
|PHPSESSID||Storing and identifying a unique user session ID to manage the user session on the site||Deleted when all browser windows are closed|
|AddThis||Allow visitors to share content with a wide range of social platforms.||Deleted when all browser windows are closed|
|Jobsearch_job_views_count||Used to obtain the number of job views||Deleted when all browser windows are closed|
Each time our website introduces a new cookie, the policy shall be updated.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.