- WHO ARE WE?
Ants Human Capital SRL is a limited liability company registered in Romania, with its registered office in Medelnicerului street, no. 8, Semi-basement, District 1, Bucharest, which aims to provide support and advice in the field of human resources, staff recruitment and selection, executive search, outplacement, HR process consultancy.
In order to achieve our goal, we collect and use personal data, relating to natural persons, for the provision of services and the conduct of our scope of business.
- WHAT DO WE MEAN BY PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is information regarding a natural person and that identifies or can be used to identify that person, such as: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, username in social networks, professional or educational background. There is personal data and data that can indirectly lead to your identification, such as your IP address.
- WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
The personal data we process, as well as the purposes and legal basis of the processing are:
a) If you upload your CV to our recruitment purposes platform:
We process relevant personal data, exposed in the CV (name, surname, e-mail, phone number, home address, educational and professional background, image, username in social networks, passions, salary expectations), in order to provide you with our services and to identify the right job for you. In this case, the legal basis for the data processing is your consent.
We use your contact information (name, position, email, phone number, address) to send you news, event invitations and other relevant information.
b) If you are the representative of a company that benefits from our consulting services:
Ants Human Capital SRL processes your relevant personal data (name, surname, phone, e-mail, signature, position) for the conclusion and the performance of the consultancy contract.
c) If you are a possible beneficiaries of our services:
We process your personal data (name, surname, e-mail, position and other information publicly available or on social networks), to get in touch with you and to propose a collaboration, based on our legitimate interest to carry out our scope of business.
d) If you subscribe to the newsletter or if you receive notifications from us:
Ants Human Capital SRL processes your personal data (name, e-mail), in order to send you news or to request a feedback. You can unsubscribe at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
According to the purposes described in this Policy, we may use the services of some contractors, such as digital service providers (Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams). These contractors process specific categories of personal data on our behalf to help us communicate with you online and carry out our scope of business. We ensure that these contractors provide reliable services and that they process data securely and only for permitted purposes.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that the organizations we work with store your personal data in secure locations and implement appropriate security measures.
Public authorities, auditors, partners, in accordance with the law, may have access to your personal data, depending on the relationship you have with Ants Human Capital SRL, with your consent or in the legitimate interest to carry out our activity.
- UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA ABROAD?
In the context of the purposes set out in this Policy, your personal data may be transferred abroad to countries of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as “the EU”), the European Economic Area (hereinafter referred to as “the EEA”) or to third countries, in compliance with the regulations in force regarding data protection. With regard to data transfers to third countries, for example, when we use the digital services of some providers, we make sure that there are adequate safeguards to keep your data safe.
- FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We shall retain your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy and in accordance with the legal provisions, the contractual obligations or the legitimate interest in carrying out our business. The data retention period is one year or until the consent for the data retention has been withdrawn. We shall ensure that we do not store excessive or irrelevant data, such as data that is not up to date. We shall also constantly review the time periods for which the various categories of data we process are retained. Following the expiration of the processing time and only after Ants Human Capital SRL has no longer legal reasons or a legitimate interest to process your personal data, the data shall be deleted, which could involve archiving, anonymizing or destroying them. Also, Ants Human Capital SRL shall delete your data if you withdraw your consent, when we process the data based on your consent.
- WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE REGARDING THE DATA WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU?
When we process your personal data, it is very important to know that you have the following rights:
- The right to access to the personal data we process in connection with you: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not we process your personal data and, if so, you have the right to access the type of personal data and to the processing conditions, by sending us a request in this regard;
- The right to request the rectification or the deletion of personal data: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold about you or the deletion of personal data if:
- the data is no longer necessary for the original purpose (and there is no other legitimate purpose);
- we initially process your data based on your consent, and you withdraw your consent and, therefore, there is no longer any plausible reason;
- you object and we have no serious reason to continue processing;
- the data has been processed unlawfully;
- the deletion is necessary in order to comply with the EU or the Romanian legislation in force; or
- the data was collected from children;
- The right to request the restriction of processing: you have the right to request the restriction of processing in cases where:
- you believe that the personal data is inaccurate and only for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data provided;
- the processing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your data, but only to restrict its use;
- we no longer need your data for the purposes we have described in this Policy, but you request data for the establishment, the exercise of a right or the defense in the event of a legal claim; or
- (iv) you objected to the processing pending verification even if our legitimate reasons prevail;
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing, when the processing is based on your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point;
- The right to object to the processing of data for reasons related to your particular situation, when the processing is based on a legitimate interest and to oppose at any time the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of a profile, which has legal effects on you and affects you in a similar way in a significant way;
- The right to data portability, that is the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format (computer) and the right to transfer this data to another operator, if the processing is based on your consent or the implementation of a contract and is carried out using automatic means;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (ANSPDCP) and the right to appeal to competent courts.
You can exercise your rights at any time.
For the exercise of the rights mentioned above or for any questions regarding this policy, please write us at email@example.com.